By Debmalya Barh,Dipali Dhawan,Nirmal Kumar Ganguly
Read or Download Omics for Personalized Medicine PDF
Best cell biology books
Poly(ADP-Ribosyl)ation includes 19 chapters written via prime overseas specialists within the box and is richly illustrated. huge bibliography is given in every one chapter.
Intermediate Filaments makes a speciality of desmin and different intermediate filaments in illness and wellbeing and fitness. This new quantity will function a source for graduate scholars and researchers within the field.
Sufferer particular and disorder particular stem cellphone traces have already brought groundbreaking advances into the study and perform of ophthalmology. This quantity presents a accomplished and fascinating review of the newest recommendations within the box. Twelve chapters talk about the quickest growing to be components in ophthalmological stem telephone learn, from illness modelling, drug screening and gene concentrating on to scientific genetics and regenerative remedies.
An outline of different techniques to melanoma possibility evaluation of environmental elements - together with "-omics" applied sciences, discussing the strengths and weaknesses of the tools in numerous fields. the main target is at the carcinogenic results of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, demonstrating the problems in safely assessing these elements that can or won't pose an important melanoma probability.
- Neurogenesis and Neural Plasticity (Current Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences)
- Aging of Cells in and Outside the Body: Volume 2 (Biology of Aging and its Modulation)
- Ocular Transporters in Ophthalmic Diseases and Drug Delivery (Ophthalmology Research)
- Lipid Signaling in Plants: 16 (Plant Cell Monographs)
- The Delivery of Regenerative Medicines and Their Impact on Healthcare
- Biochemical and Molecular Aspects of Selected Cancers: 1
Extra resources for Omics for Personalized Medicine
Omics for Personalized Medicine by Debmalya Barh,Dipali Dhawan,Nirmal Kumar Ganguly