By Alexander Bürkle
Read Online or Download Poly(ADP-Ribosyl)ation (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit) PDF
Similar cell biology books
Poly(ADP-Ribosyl)ation contains 19 chapters written through prime overseas specialists within the box and is richly illustrated. broad bibliography is given in every one chapter.
Intermediate Filaments specializes in desmin and different intermediate filaments in sickness and well-being. This new quantity will function a source for graduate scholars and researchers within the field.
Sufferer particular and sickness particular stem mobile traces have already brought groundbreaking advances into the examine and perform of ophthalmology. This quantity offers a accomplished and interesting evaluation of the newest ideas within the box. Twelve chapters speak about the quickest becoming components in ophthalmological stem phone study, from illness modelling, drug screening and gene focusing on to scientific genetics and regenerative remedies.
An outline of different ways to melanoma possibility evaluate of environmental components - together with "-omics" applied sciences, discussing the strengths and weaknesses of the equipment in numerous fields. the focus is at the carcinogenic results of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, demonstrating the problems in safely assessing these components which can or won't pose an important melanoma threat.
- International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology: 292
- Nitric Oxide: Biology and Pathobiology
- The Nature and Organization of Retroviral Genes in Animal Cells (Virology Monographs Die Virusforschung in Einzeldarstellungen)
- Micronutrients and Brain Health: 26 (Oxidative Stress and Disease)
- Cell Adhesion and Migration in Skin Disease (Cell Adhesion and Communication)
- Multicellularity: Origins and Evolution (Vienna Series in Theoretical Biology)
Extra resources for Poly(ADP-Ribosyl)ation (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit)
Poly(ADP-Ribosyl)ation (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit) by Alexander Bürkle