By Bert W. O'Malley
- Glococorticoid and mineralcorticoid signaling
- Orphan nuclear receptors
- Nuclear receptor coactivators
- Cytokines and STAT signaling
- Coordination of cAMP signaling occasions via PKA anchoring
- G protein-coupled extracellular Ca2+ (Ca2+0)-sensing receptor (CaR)
- Pancreatic islet development
- Genetic research of androgen receptors in improvement and disease
- Antioprogestin regulable gene change for induction of gene expression in vivo
- Steroid receptor knockout model
Read or Download Hormones and Signaling: 47 (Advances in Pharmacology) PDF
Similar cell biology books
Poly(ADP-Ribosyl)ation contains 19 chapters written by means of best overseas specialists within the box and is richly illustrated. huge bibliography is given in each one chapter.
Intermediate Filaments specializes in desmin and different intermediate filaments in ailment and well-being. This new quantity will function a source for graduate scholars and researchers within the field.
Sufferer particular and ailment particular stem mobile strains have already brought groundbreaking advances into the learn and perform of ophthalmology. This quantity presents a accomplished and fascinating assessment of the newest suggestions within the box. Twelve chapters speak about the quickest growing to be parts in ophthalmological stem cellphone examine, from disorder modelling, drug screening and gene focusing on to scientific genetics and regenerative remedies.
An summary of different methods to melanoma possibility evaluation of environmental elements - together with "-omics" applied sciences, discussing the strengths and weaknesses of the equipment in several fields. the main target is at the carcinogenic results of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, demonstrating the problems in safely assessing these components that can or won't pose an important melanoma chance.
- Handbook of H+-ATPases
- Cell-Based Therapy for Retinal Degenerative Disease (Developments in Ophthalmology)
- Metabolism of Human Diseases: Organ Physiology and Pathophysiology
- The Leydig Cell in Health and Disease (Contemporary Endocrinology)
- DNA Replication - Damage from Environmental Carcinogens (SpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- International Review of Neurobiology: 48
Extra info for Hormones and Signaling: 47 (Advances in Pharmacology)
Hormones and Signaling: 47 (Advances in Pharmacology) by Bert W. O'Malley