By Mike Wells
This is an OCR counseled resource.
Build powerful topic wisdom and talents in a degree heritage utilizing the in-depth research and established aid during this tailored sequence for OCR's British interval reviews and enquiries.
- Develops the analytical talents required to reach the interval examine by means of establishing the narrative content material round the key concerns for college students to explore
- complements knowing of the selected ancient interval, delivering a wealth of extracts and assets that supply possibilities to coaching the evaluative abilities wanted for the enquiry
- gradually improves examine abilities via developmental actions and recommendation on answering perform examination questions
- is helping scholars to check, revise and consider the path fabric via bankruptcy summaries and revision actions that consolidate subject knowledge
- Equips scholars with transferable serious considering abilities, providing contrasting educational reviews that inspire a degree historians to make trained decisions on significant debates
Each identify within the OCR a degree historical past sequence comprises one or British interval reports and its linked enquiry, delivering entire help for each choice in Unit workforce 1.
From Pitt to Peel 1783-1846
This name explores the improvement of British govt from the premiership of Pitt the more youthful to that of Peel. It permits an in-depth realizing of the major ancient wisdom, phrases and ideas correct to 'British govt within the Age of Revolution 1783-1832' and encourages the severe use of proof in investigating and assessing historic questions within the linked enquiry: 'Peel and the Age of Reform 1832-1853'.
This name covers the subsequent interval learn and enquiry:
- British executive within the Age of Revolution 1783-1832
- Peel and the Age of Reform 1832-1853
Read or Download OCR A Level History: From Pitt to Peel 1783-1846 PDF
Best uk history books
This priceless contribution to the controversy in regards to the relation of faith to the trendy urban fills an enormous hole within the historiography of early nineteenth-century spiritual lifestyles. even though there's a few proof that strict doctrine resulted in a extra constrained reaction to city difficulties, large neighborhood and private diversifications suggest that straightforward generalizations will be refrained from.
The Norman invasion is frequently regarded as a unconditionally English affair yet in truth the Norman's took keep an eye on of enormous parts of Wales and eire. here's a interesting and in-depth background of a bit instructed bankruptcy of British history.
British Tank construction and the warfare economic climate, 1934-1945 explores the under-researched reports of the British tank within the context of the pressures of struggle. Benjamin Coombs explores a number of the calls for put on British throughout the moment global warfare, the political, army and procedure pressures concerned.
Leading edge and accessibly written, Picturing Scotland examines the genesis and creation of the 1st author-approved illustrations for Sir Walter' Scott's Waverley novels in Scotland. Consulting various overlooked fundamental resources, Richard J. Hill demonstrates that Scott, frequently obvious as disinterested within the mechanics of publishing, really was once on the leading edge of 1 of the such a lot cutting edge publishing and printing tendencies, the illustrated novel.
- The Warrior Generals: Winning the British Civil Wars
- Elizabeth I
- Spectres of the Self
- Between Peace and War: British Defence and the Royal United Services Institute, 1831-2010
- The English Atlantic in an Age of Revolution, 1640-1661
Extra resources for OCR A Level History: From Pitt to Peel 1783-1846
OCR A Level History: From Pitt to Peel 1783-1846 by Mike Wells